Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AmaliTech Ghana Recruitment 2020.
AmaliTech Training Academy is a global talent accelerator and a non-profit social business that teaches local youth, from sub-Saharan Africa.
- Company: AmaliTech
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
We are recruiting the position below:
Job Title: Service Centre Manager
The service centre manager will mainly be in charge of managing our service centre located in Takoradi, as well as leading teams in all other service centres that would be established across Ghana in the near future.
- Ensure the eventual and successful execution of contracts received from AmaliTech’s clients.
- Develop strategic plans for the successful management of the service centre.
- Ensure the service centre is fixed and updated with the needed IT infrastructure for efficient and effective service production.
- Manage service centre team leaders by coaching, communicating job expectations and appraising performance.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Track and maintain service centre hardware and software inventory.
- Continuously research, analyse and evaluate current processes and emerging technologies, hardware and software and advise management accordingly to identify areas of improvement in the service centre.
- Experience in ITIL is preferable.
- Experience of working with all stages of SDLC is advantageous.
- Deep understanding of software architecture in either JAVA or C/C++.
- Experience in working with all stages of SDLC is advantageous.
- Deep understanding of software architecture in either JAVA OR C/C++.
- Experience with Product Development and Product Management is a definite plus.
- Familiarity with AGILE, SCRUM and WATERFALL, etc.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Must exhibit professionalism.
- Ability to manage personnel.
- Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
This position requires a minimum of:
- a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 7 years of post-qualification full time experience; or
- a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with an MBA and 5 years of post-qualification full-time experience; or
- a master’s degree in Computer Science and 5 years of post-qualification full-time experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2020.