Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for ASA Savings & Loans Ltd Recruitment 2020.
- Company: ASA Savings and Loans LTD
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary & Legal Assistant
- Organise and prepare agenda and papers for board of directors’ meetings and annual general meetings etc.
- Advise Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the Board follows correct procedures and complies with its obligation under the law and company regulation.
- Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of legal nature.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support business activities of the company.
- Develop, review and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities the company.
- Represent the company when the need arises.
- Candidate must be a qualified lawyer as recognised by the Ghana Bar Association.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, teamworking and written/verbal communication
- Potential candidates must have at least 7 years working experience in a similar position.
- Attractive salary package will be offered to a suitable candidate.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send applications to the Managing Director enclosing photograph with detailed CV, Application should be sent to [email protected]
Application Deadline: March 11, 2020.
Source: Daily Graphic