Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Recruitment 2020.
Founded in 1904, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification. ACCA’s headquarters are in London with a principal administrative office in Glasgow.
- Company: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Accountant
- Bookkeeping – Use software to process transactions and prepare basic financial statement that comply with accounting standards.
- Tax Compliance – Prepare and reconcile withholding tax, VAT, levies and corporate tax accruals.
- Client Service – Maintain relations with and provide service to client.
- Reporting & Analysis – Prepare internal and external financial statement and analysis; advise clients on implication.
- Technology – Use technology to streamline and perform work; set up clients on system and train them to use.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Strong accounting background
- An analytical and enquiring mind
- An ability to put concepts into practice in a relevant way
- Strong IT skills – MS office (intermediate) and accounting software e.g. Xero or QuickBooks
- Good oral and written communication
- A professional attitude to work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An environment that supports learning
- Opportunity to work with a variety of software
- Opportunity to work with clients
- An appreciation of the business context in which accounting works
- A first degree in a business or non business course
- Must be a student or an affiliate of ACCA, and passed the Advanced Performance Management paper (Essential) with no or at least 1 year working experience. This is an entry level position.
How to Apply for ACCA Recruitment
Interested persons should click HERE to apply online.