Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Bolt Ghana Recruitment 2020.Bolt, formerly known as Taxify, is an Estonian transportation network company founded and headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia.Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
- Company: Bolt
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Receptionist
- Directing our partners and drivers to appropriate people and places in the office.
- Be in charge of the Queue management system for the Customer Support Team.
- Assist drivers with signing up and queries they may have about the facility.
- Keep the reception and waiting area tidy and presentable.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative and technical roles.
- Aiding in organizing any office maintenance as needed.
- Communicating any site problems (facility/IT etc.) with the Office Manager.
- A diploma or degree holder from a reputable institution.
- Administrative Skills
- Customer service skills (not essential but helpful).
- Hands-on and general knowledge for maintenance.
- Fluent in English and a local language preferably Twi.
- Teamwork and great communication skills.
- Time Management and Organization is key within this position as it is a Tech Startup. (therefore processes are still being up in place)
- You are social.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Resident within Dzorwulu or its environs.
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.