Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Citibank Recruitment 2020.Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Senior Coverage Banker
The Banker is a senior-level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The Banker also serves as an intermediary in trading for clients. The overall objective of this role is to act as a strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Lead in the origination, structuring, and execution of transactions and financings and foster and leverage ongoing global relationships inside and outside of the organization
- Manage credit risk of the client portfolio and allocate capital prudently through partnership with senior credit officers and capital management
- Provide a wide range of treasury and corporate finance solutions including cash management, trade, vendor finance, FX, general credit, loans, debt capital markets, structured finance, share repurchase, and interest rate and equity derivatives for a selected client portfolio
- Provide sophisticated financial solutions tailored to clients’ needs and act as a content provider on industry and market trends
- Meet revenue and other financial goals by leveraging Citi’s full spectrum of Institutional Client Groups (ICG) products and services and ensure solutions meet or exceed internal risk, return and compliance requirements, ethical standards, and anticipated future changes in the marketplace
- Partner with ICG partners to execute episodic transactions and drive client planning by delivering product agnostic solutions, client access, and effective capital allocation
- Recruit and develop diverse talent for the Corporate Bank and serve as a mentor to junior bankers
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree in business preferred
- Demonstrated collaboration with multiple corporate banking stakeholders including coverage teams, risk and products
- Comprehensive knowledge of corporate banking business including related products, pertinent regulations and the lending and credit approval process
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, negotiation, presentation sales, client-relationship building, analytical and credit skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Experience in originating, structuring and executing transactions and financings
- Experience with large, global corporate clients, capital markets products, derivatives, credit, cash management, trade, finance and securities products
- Experience in recruiting and managing diverse teams with a commitment to talent development and ability to manage and work across a diverse and multi-country matrix structure
- Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.