Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Enterprise Funeral Services Recruitment 2020.Enterprise Funeral Services is a full-service Funeral Company in Ghana.
- Company: Enterprise Funeral Services
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Operations Manager
- To translate the company’s strategic objectives to feasible functions, tasks and responsibilities for all key operational functions to implement and execute to achieve desired results.
- Foster a positive environment to ensure customer satisfaction and increase revenue and profitability.
- Ensure compliance of all legislative framework, company policy and engagement with key stakeholders to ensure business continuity and operational efficiency.
- Drive growth of business performance on all Key Performance indicators to ensure profitability
- Ensure policy and processes of the Company are adhered to regarding interaction with the customers
- Deliver excellent customers service and ensure that clients get the best of services according to the set standards of the company
- Drive sales activities of the business
- Proactive management and delivery of deadlines
- Effective management and delivery of tasks against deadlines and manage expectation with various stakeholder
- Adhere to all relevant processes, policies, and procedures. Utilize and update all associated internal systems
- Proactively identify problems, and manage the effective resolution of all problems
- Adhere to all financial and contractual policies and regulations governing the role and the business
- Support in generating ideas, innovation and process improvements. Drive implementation to save money and or improve productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness across the business
- Be part of harnessing and driving the acceptable culture of Transitions and demonstrate continuous improvement against core company desired behaviors
- Submit weekly and monthly reports and any other report as requested by the General Manager or Business Leaders
- 1st Degree in a relevant field from an accredited University. Any other professional qualification though not a key requirement will be desirable
- A minimum of 5 years operational experience
- Experience in the funeral services industry will be an advantage
- Must have strong Leadership qualities and have the ability to lead and engage people to achieve results
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Must have demonstrated good/ethical behavior over the years
- Business and Financial/Commercial awareness
- Resilient and Driven to Achieve Results
- Customer Orientation
- People Management Skills
- High Emotional Intelligence in dealing with people/issues/ information
- Good Interpersonal Relations
- Operational Understanding
- Managing Accountability and Controls.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their application and CV to [email protected]
- Note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Deadline for receipt of applications: Close of business 20th March 2020.