Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nestlé Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020 | The Nestlé Central & West Africa Ltd Recruitment 2020.
Nestlé Ghana Limited started the business in Ghana in 1957 under the trading name of Nestlé Products (Gh) Limited with the importation of Nestlé products such as milk and chocolates. In 1968, it was incorporated as Food Specialties (Gh) Limited to manufacture and market locally well known Nestlé brands. The company became Nestlé Ghana Limited in 1987. In 1971 the production of the IDEAL Milk and MILO started at the Tema Factory. The factory has since been further developed and now also produces CARNATION milk, CHOCOLIM, CHOCOMILO CEREVITA, CERELAC and NESCAFÉ 3 in 1. These products are not only produced for Ghana but also exported across West Africa. In 2003, Nestlé Ghana Ltd invested in a new warehouse, the Central Distribution center, located next to the factory in Tema. The company also runs sales offices with warehouses in Kumasi, Takoradi, Koforidua, and Tamale. The business activity of Nestlé Ghana Ltd is a direct contribution to the Ghanaian economy. For all these and other endeavors, Nestlé Ghana Ltd has been recognized by the Government and other bodies as a responsible citizen.
- Company: Nestlé Ghana Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: IT Engagement, Adoption & Change Specialist
- You will be responsible to establish strategic partnership between IT and end users
- You will be responsible for the change management associated with adoption, adaption and deployment of new IT products.
- You will be responsible for creating tailored change management plans with respect to training and orientation to accommodate the needs of different stakeholder groups impacted by the change.
- You will drive and support solutions adoption in collaboration with the IT staff in the businesses.
- You will be responsible for identifying potential “landmines” and points of resistance, and develops counterstrategies to mitigate or minimize potential resistance to adoption.
- You will provide communications, training and coaching along all the life cycle of a products taking into consideration characteristics of each phase and adjusting to ongoing situation.
- You will provide business insights to the IT product teams to continuously improve their products to improve value of their products to the business.
- You will be responsible for driving effective and efficient use of existing tools under responsibility including Workplace, Office 365 packages (MS Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Skype for Business), Documentum and coach IT teams on other functional solutions which require engagement and change management to support adoption.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in project management.
- Work experience in providing IT support to end users.
- Good experience and knowledge of workplace and Microsoft Office 365 suite (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive etc.).
- Knowledge in related analytics tools is an advantage.
- Proven experience of working in a complex and matrixes environment and delivering results in high pressure. situations, problem solving, and process design/mapping skills are beneficial.
- Ability to operate in a cross functional environment, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Open to challenges and volunteering to support business activities and ability to translate Business Requirements into technical and functional specification documents.
- Let’s do and Can-do mindset.
- Large scale Project Change and stakeholder management experience in implementing IT Products.
- Root cause an elimination mindset.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HEREto apply.