Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for nFortics Financial Technology Services Recruitment 2020.
nFortics is a technology company that blends mobile innovation with cloud computing to help solve real problems within the African continent with the aim of …We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Auditor
Department / Location: IT/Head Office, Accra
Reporting Lines: Chief Executive Officer
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related. (essential).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (essential).
- 2 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX and Endpoint Security.
- Financial and IT application experience (SAP, QAD, MFGPro, Peoplesoft and Hyperion).
- Expert in Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their resumes to [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.