Applications are invited from international students for the University of Turin Masters Scholarships 2020/2021 to study in Italy.
University of Turin Masters Scholarships
The University of Turin will provide 13 one-year scholarships to deserving international students willing to enrol in UniTO for the first year of a second cycle degree, a.y. 2020/2021.
Scholarships are dedicated to students who, apart from their citizenship, have obtained their entrance requirement (first cycle degree or equivalent qualification) abroad from an educational institution working outside the Italian system.
The University of Turin has a remarkable research tradition in traditional subjects such as history, philosophy, law, economics and medicine but it is currently branching out into important modern sectors, such as food science, social politics, IT, performing arts and communication sciences.
University of Turin Masters Scholarships Eligibility
- Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the GRE (Revised General Test) test results. If you don’t have a GRE test result, you cannot apply for the scholarship.
- Applications are admitted just for first year enrolment, applicants enrolled with a shortening of course will not be accepted.
- These study grants are not cumulative with study grants issued under the Erasmus Mundus and Erasmus Plus programmes
Selection Criteria: Application is open exclusively to candidates who are in possession of all the following requirements:
- Regardless of candidate’s citizenship, qualifications for admission to the chosen second cycle degree programme were gained in an institution outside of the Italian education system and operating outside of the Italian national territory;
- Applicants fulfil access requirements for the chosen second cycle degree programme or will fulfil such requirements at the time of enrolment (for further information, check admission requirements for the chosen second cycle degree programme on the University website, following the path: en.unito.it – Studying at Unito – Academic offerings – Academic programs);
- Applicants have never been enrolled in any first, second or one-long-cycle degree programme at the University of Turin; 4) Applicants are not 30 years or older on the deadline of this Call.
Value of Scholarship: The total amount of the scholarship is 9,000 euro, 750 euro per month for 12 months, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
For more information, visit the University of Turin Masters Scholarships.